RCA Sun Readers - Gopher
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- See near and far with the one pair of Sunglass readers.
- Consider these a stop-stacking-your-glasses-on-your-head solution.
- See your book and the beach. Fix a flat and see the trail. Take that sunshine and tiny text.
- CADDIS Suns feature high grade, polarized lens. Yes polarized.
- The backside bi-focal means it's less noticeable from the front. The polarized sun shade lenses protect your eyes from harmful UV light and reduce glare while looking up close.
If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. In the last several years we wish we had a buck for every time one of our friends said , “Cool company…but I don’t need reading glasses..” then we handed them a pair of 1.00 and without fail, “Holy shit!….this is awesome”. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need. More times than not, your first rodeo is not with a set of +2.00. You’ve probably flirted with the tower of shame at CVS, Walgreens, Krogers, etc.…the one that sits between the Dr. Scholls display and the Sonicare refill kits. You probably didn’t feel all that awesome…our goal is to change all that.
Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.
3.0 TO 4.00
We got one word for our people in this group…… Magoo. You know who you are, and you know what we mean. Who loves you….we do. We got a Magoo user on our team over here at CADDIS headquarters, known as the Secret Squirrel, he sends you all a fist bump.