Rose Water Spray
- it helps maintain the skin's pH balance and also controls excess oil
- it has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin and get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema
- it helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look
- it has anti-bacterial properties that aid in healing scars, cuts, and wounds
- it has antioxidant properties that strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues
- due to the astringent-like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness
- the aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer
- it also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay
The two ounce spray toner comes in a clear boston round glass bottle with a fine mist sprayer for easy application.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Rose Flower Water
How to use: Simply spray a light mist of the product on the face, always maintaining a reasonable distance.